Topics researched in C-PREE can be studied via the Science, Technology and Environmental Policy (STEP) educational program.
STEP offers a certificate for students enrolled in the Woodrow Wilson School's two master's programs and for doctoral students in the WWS as well as other departments. It is also one of the clusters within the Woodrow Wilson School Ph.D. program in Public Affairs.
The goal of STEP is to provide students with:
- an introduction to the field of science, technology and environmental policy analysis;
- the analytical tools needed to tackle such policy areas effectively;
- a deeper understanding of current scientific, technological and environmental issues;
- an appreciation for the potential local, national and international policy responses; and
- interdisciplinary training that facilitates communication between technical experts and policymakers.
There is no STEP certificate for undergraduates.
For more information on the STEP educational offerings please visit the STEP information on the Woodrow Wilson School's website.