- Center for Jewish Life, Princeton Hillel
- School of Public and International Affairs
- Center for Policy Research on Energy and the Environment
- High Meadows Environmental Institute
- Princeton Environmental Activism Coalition
- Princeton Student Climate Initiative
A recording of this event is available online on YouTube.
Join CJL for a special conversation with alumna Annamie Paul *01, the first Black Canadian and first Jewish woman chosen to lead a major political party in Canada.
Annamie Paul *01, a graduate of Princeton's Masters in Public Affairs program, is a Canadian politician, activist, lawyer, and leader of the Green Party of Canada. During Annamie's time at Princeton, she converted to Judaism under the supervision of Hillel Director, Rabbi Jim Diamond z"l. Before pursuing elected office, Ms. Paul worked as a social entrepreneur and in international affairs.
The program will be moderated by Nicolas Choquette-Levy, STEP PhD student, and will include a question and answer session.