How can we chart pathways towards low-carbon, sustainable, and healthy cities? This workshop will feature three panel discussions on urban systems science, air pollution and decarbonization. Panelists include leading researchers from Princeton University and our network partners, as well as city policymakers from USA and India affiliated with the Sustainable Healthy Cities Network. This is a synthesis event of the NSF-supported Sustainable Healthy Cities Network.
- Anu Ramaswami, Princeton University
- Armistead (Ted) Russell, Georgia Tech
- Mark Zondlo, Princeton University
- Denise Mauzerall, Princeton University
- Ajay Nagpure, Princeton University
- Ashish Rao Ghorpade, ICLEI South Asia
- Mauricio Leon, Metropolitan Council of the Twin Cities
Panel 1: 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Urban Systems Science for People and the Planet
Panel 2: 1:00 – 2:00 PM
Tackling Air Pollution: Learnings from India, China, and the US
Panel 3: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Multi-Sector Zero-Carbon Modeling for Cities: Research Meets Policy
DON’T MISS 2:00-4:30 PM – Graduate student presentations, poster sessions, and networking.